Investing in a solution that enables secure and efficient access to applications in cloud computing and hybrid work environments is crucial in the evolving digital landscape. By focusing on integrated solutions, organizations can leverage the benefits of SASE more effectively, unlocking improved connectivity, robust security, and streamlined management.
As leaders in networking solutions, Palo Alto Networks® and CBTS understand the challenges faced by customers and are working together to offer a complete solution to address networking and security needs as they continue to evolve. This suite of products includes Prisma® SASE, Prisma Access, and Prisma SD-WAN delivered and managed by CBTS – a Palo Alto Networks Diamond Innovator.
Secure access service edge (SASE) offers a unified approach that combines networking and security capabilities into a single-vendor product, enabling enterprises to streamline their digital transformation journey. The hardware approach to networking is no longer adequate to meet the high-performance demands of cloud-first organizations. With Prisma SASE delivered and managed by CBTS, organizations can create a modernized network environment that is easily scalable and capable of providing secure access to applications and data from any location. We do this by leveraging best-in-class network offerings and services together with automation and world-leading, AI-driven analytics.
Prisma Access managed by CBTS is an industry-leading security service edge (SSE) platform that helps ensure secure access for users across the Internet, mobile devices, the Cloud, and applications regardless of location—at HQ, a branch, or remote. With the latest release, Prisma Access furthers its leadership in securing all apps by supporting up to 5Gbps of total encrypted throughput when using aggregated service connections. As leaders in networking solutions, Palo Alto Networks and CBTS understand the challenges faced by customers and are working together to offer a complete solution to deliver scalable and holistic solutions to reduce complexity and provide the flexibility you need to navigate ever-changing network requirements.
Palo Alto Networks Prisma SD-WAN managed by CBTS is a groundbreaking solution meticulously designed to address these evolving challenges. Prisma represents the pinnacle of next-generation SD-WAN technology. Setting itself apart, Palo Alto Networks stands alone as the provider offering SASE-native digital experience management (DEM) and Autonomous Digital Experience Management (ADEM). These pioneering features ensure consistent, high-quality customer experiences and robust security across network access points—whether it’s at the branch, through remote access, or across various mobile devices.
• Leader in the 2023 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for SSE The Only Vendor to Be Recognized as a Leader in Both SSE and SD-WAN.
• Leader in the 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for SD-WAN.
• Leader in the 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Network Firewalls Palo Alto Networks named a Leader for the 11th straight year. Enterprises value our strong product portfolio, multiple deployment modes, and advanced security features.
• A Visionary in the 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
• The Forrester Wave: Enterprise Firewalls, Q4 2022 Report Proud to be named a Leader in enterprise firewalls, receiving the highest scores in both the Strategy and Current Offering categories.
• The Forrester Wave™: Cybersecurity Incident Response Services, Q1 2022 Prisma Recognized as one of the cybersecurity incident response providers “that matter most” and named a Strong Performer.
• The 2021 Frost Radar Report recognizes CBTS for growth and innovation in support of remote and hybrid workers two years running.
• 2022 Frost Radar Report: Listed among North America’s leading UCaaS providers.
• Named #39 on CRN’s 2023 Solution Provider 500
• AppDirect “Channel Powerhouse of the Year” (TBI)
• AVANT Annual Hustle Award (for the second time)
• CIO Review: “Product of the Year” (CBTS NaaS)
• CIO Review: “Product of the Year Award” (CBTS SD-WAN)